Edgefield County Water & Sewer Authority offers a wide variety of convenient payment options for our customers. Simply choose the option that best suits your needs.
Delinquent Water & Sewer Bills - Rendering & Payment of Bills
- Water meters are to be read each month as close to the same date as possible.
- Water/Sewer bills will be mailed the last working day of each month.
- Full payment of water/sewer bills are due by the 20th of each month.
- Full payment for water/sewer bills are to be received in Administrative Office by 5:00 P.M. on the 20th.
- If full payment is not received in Administrative Office by 5:00 P.M. on the 20th, a late penalty of $5.00 or 5%, whichever is greater, will be added to the original amount due.
- If full payment for water/sewer is not received in Administrative Office by 5:00 P.M. on the 20th, water service will be subject to be disconnected without further notice.
- Once water service has been disconnected, a $25 reconnect fee will be added to the outstanding balance and total amount must be paid in full before water service can be restored during normal business hours.
- For water service to be restored after hours from 5:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M. Monday – Friday and on weekends a reconnect fee of $50 plus outstanding balance must be paid in full.
- Meter Reader will not be sent out to restore water service after 9:00 P.M.
- In the event of a hardship case which prevents customer from paying water/sewer bill by the 20th, a waiver may be granted by the Administrator or Business Manager, provided customer furnishes Authority with written documentation explaining hardship.
Warning DO NOT USE DOXO.COM to make your payments!
There is an on-line bill pay website that appears to be affiliated with ECWSA, but it is not. Doxo.com is third-party website that allows people to pay their water/sewer bills via their site. However, doxo.com may charge the customer extra fees, and ECWSA cannot control when we will receive the customer payments from doxo.com, possibly resulting in a late payment from the customer or even disconnection due to non-payment. To make sure you’re paying ECWSA directly, visit our website at www.ecwsa.com .
- Payments may be received at the Administrative Office at 100 Waterworks Road or by mail at P.O. Box 416.
- Payments must be received by the 20th of the month.
- Payments may be received by cash, check, money order, or see below for other payment options.If you choose one of the on-line payment options below after the 20th of the month, please call the billing office at 803-637-3011 or 803-279-1503 and let a customer service representative know you have made a payment to avoid being disconnected.
- If you use bill pay through your bank, please make sure your account number is correct due to processing this electronically.
- Make sure payment is scheduled to be in our office by the 20th to avoid disconnection.
- If you have been disconnected, you must pay the reconnect fee before your services will be restored.
- Please make sure you allow enough time for your payment to be at our office by the due date of the 20th. There have been numerous delays in the postal system.
- We are not responsible for US Mail delivery, checks in transit and or checks lost in transit. Failure to receive bill does not relieve you of your obligation to pay.
- You can also sign up to receive your water/sewer bill electronically each month by calling the office and providing your email address.
To pay your bill online, simply click the green Pay Your Bill Now button located at the top and bottom of this page. Register on PSN and then you can view your balance and pay your bill. It may take 24 hours after you register for data to be available.
- To pay by smart phone or tablet, download PSN Payments from the App Store™ or Google Play™.
- Go online the first time to create your payer profile.
- Convenience fees apply, see below.
Pay By Phone
- Call toll-free (877) 885-7968.
- Make sure to have your bill handy to provide your utility customer account number.
- Convenience fees apply, see below.
When you pay ONLINE, by MOBILE or by PHONE the following fees apply.
- Pay from checking or savings. ($1.00 fee)
- Pay by MasterCard, VISA or Discover. (2.75% fee; if payment is less than $100, add .50¢)
- Pay immediately, schedule a payment or set up Auto-Pay for the amount of your bill.
- Print receipts, view payment history, see status of payments. (online only)
- If you need assistance with paying online, call PSN at (866) 917-7368.
- If you have questions on the amount of your bill or need service, call ECWSA at (803) 637-3011 or (803) 279-1503.
- We use Payment Service Network to process our payments and post bills. PSN has been certified as maintaining the highest level of security as required by the credit card industry.
Edgefield County Water & Sewer Authority
P.O. Box 416
Edgefield, SC 29824